testas: What kind of pervert are you?

Collapse
X

• Laikas
  • Rodyti
Clear All
  • Martixas

You are a non-perverted freak.

Your one of those freaky people with "healthy" attitudes toward sex and "normal" desires. For you, sex only takes place within a "committed relationship." You make me sick. Spice up your sex life with some roleplay and some crazy sexy costumes from a sex shop.

171 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 2350 times.
    17% of people had this result.

To ir tikejausi..Man tik nepatiko atsakymu variantai nes daugelyje klausimu buciau pasiinkes visai ktia varianta ,bet tekdavo rinktis arciausia.Labai dziaugiuosi ,kad nesu kok iskrypelis D

Comment

• Viktoras
      Rimtas forumo narys

• 2008 03 17

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your one of those freaky people with "healthy" attitudes toward sex and "normal" desires. For you, sex only takes place within a "committed relationship." You make me sick. Spice up your sex life with some roleplay and some crazy sexy costumes from a sex shop.

Koks as neidomus!!!

Comment

• eSo
        儒教皇帝

• 2008 04 21

You are a masochist.

You like being tied up and dominated. This could be because you are insecure and you want to feel attractive and desirable. You have a tendency to let yourself be used. In the long run, this is bad for your self-esteem. You need to set limits on what you'll do or let other people do, and don't sacrifice them for anybody.

118 other people got this result!
        This quiz has been taken 2360 times.
        12% of people had this result.

Geras cia!

Comment

• Euthanasia
          Narys
          • 2008 03 17

What kind of pervert are you?

You are an innocent child.How could you be a pervert when you hardly even know what sex is? Your mind is pure. Way too pure. While it's good not to get involved in something you're not ready for, you've got a lot of growing up to do.
          Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
          Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Comment

• Haruhi
            Rimtas forumo narys

• 2008 03 26

Spoileris:

Comment

• Dancia
              Loading - Please wait...

• 2008 03 23

Haha.. ha... same.

You are an innocent child.

How could you be a pervert when you hardly even know what sex is? Your mind is pure. Way too pure. While it's good not to get involved in something you're not ready for, you've got a lot of growing up to do.

Nesuprantu kuo šokoladas blogas?

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Comment

Working...