Collapse
X

• Laikas
  • Rodyti
Clear All
  • svajone
    Tiesiog žmogus

• 2008 09 21

Congrats! Yu is awesome yet kind of scary! Is he a girl..? Is he a boy..? He's a boy, trust me. Make fun of his feminine like hairstyle and he'll destroy you. He loves soba noodles and carries a cool katana. Though if you got this result, people probably are scared of you.

Ok... negi aš tikrai tokia nedraugiška?

Comment

• Aliyah
      Stebėsiu

• 2009 10 15

Lavi (Rabi)

Congrats! Lavi (Rabi) is one of the most popular characters in the whole series! Which makes you an awesome person, that is unless you tried to get him. Haha, he loves girls and is really good looking so you are lucky to be like him!
      life's a bitch and then you die .

Comment

• Hikari_
        Mental

• 2008 02 27

Lenalee Lee

Net nieko negaliu pakomentuot, nes nemaciau D Gray Man

Comment

• Dei Dei
          damn it
          • 2009 10 26

Lenalee Lee

Congrats! Lenalee is the cute exorcist girl of the group. Other than being really pretty well.. she's kinda strong? Okay, yeah she's strong. The dark boots of her's can really do a good but kicking.

Comment

• fasian
            Tas kur daug kalba.

• 2009 01 28

Spoileris:

Congrats! .... I guess. Miranda is.. okay. Haha, well she has a cool talent. She can manipulate time somewhat eh? And temporarily heal people.. Kinda. Lol, she's not bad but may be a little crazy so.. You might want to get a little help. ):
            Ech tie seni laikai ..

Comment

• Minazuki_
              Naujokas
              • 2009 11 23

Lenalee Lee

Congrats! Lenalee is the cute exorcist girl of the group. Other than being really pretty well.. she's kinda strong? Okay, yeah she's strong. The dark boots of her's can really do a good but kicking.

Comment

• winry3
                hahahahaha! niam :DD

• 2009 02 18

Congrats! .... I guess. Miranda is.. okay. Haha, well she has a cool talent. She can manipulate time somewhat eh? And temporarily heal people.. Kinda. Lol, she's not bad but may be a little crazy so.. You might want to get a little help. ):

eh???
                Not bad...

Comment

• Latika
                  Krentanti Aukštyn

• 2009 04 15

Congrats! Lavi (Rabi) is one of the most popular characters in the whole series! Which makes you an awesome person, that is unless you tried to get him. Haha, he loves girls and is really good looking so you are lucky to be like him! He's personally my favorite.
                  pries paziurint D. Gray-Man irgi buvau darius sita testa ir tada gavos Lenalee

Comment

• DevilsLittleSister
                    Temporary insane
                    • 2006 08 17

Yu Kanda

Congrats! Yu is awesome yet kind of scary! Is he a girl..? Is he a boy..? He's a boy, trust me. Make fun of his feminine like hairstyle and he'll destroy you. He loves soba noodles and carries a cool katana. Though if you got this result, people probably are scared of you. D:
                    "I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens."
                    - Woody Allen

Comment

• sesilily
                      NORIU vasaros labai labai

• 2009 10 17

Congrats! Yu is awesome yet kind of scary! Is he a girl..? Is he a boy..? He's a boy, trust me. Make fun of his feminine like hairstyle and he'll destroy you. He loves soba noodles and carries a cool katana. Though if you got this result, people probably are scared of you. D:
                      http://www.filmai.in/uzeik-81379.html

Comment

• Ayami
                        Menas buti savimi.

• 2009 05 10

Congrats! Lavi (Rabi) is one of the most popular characters in the whole series! Which makes you an awesome person, that is unless you tried to get him. Haha, he loves girls and is really good looking so you are lucky to be like him! He's personally my favorite.

Aaaaaaa!

Comment

• SiLeNcE...
                          PaKvAiŠūŪūS ;}}
                          • 2009 03 15

Comment

• Genocidio
                            Naujokas

• 2009 11 21

Ziuriu cia beveik visiems Lavi duoda.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Comment

• Esquisse

Lenalee Lee

Interesting...

Comment

• witkus
                                Take it easy

• 2009 11 21

Yu Kanda

Comment

Working...