Which Devil May Cry Character Are You (Guys and Girls Welcome)

Collapse
X

• Laikas
  • Rodyti
Clear All
  • Dream Eater
    Let's start a Riot!

• 2008 01 22

Gawau kažką kito
    You are Nelo Angelo! You are the strong silent type. Your speech is limited to laughing and grunts, but thats okay. You make up for this in power. Your name translated means "Black Knight", but the game designers made a mistake in the translation. Where the L in Nelo should be replaced by an R. Oh well close enough. Now that your name history and speaking habits are out of the way we can talk about YOUR history. You essentialy are a corrupted Vergil. After your fight with Mundus 20 years ago you have become his faithful servant. You have three run ins with Dante, the first of which you are victories in, but as with Vergil in your third confrontation you are defeated. You live(d) by honor and you were very brave. Your status right now is deceased, although I like to believe that you exploding into a bright light is not the end for you and that you shall return. Someday...

Out of my mind... Back in five minutes
    http://dream-eater.mybrute.com

Comment

• Futari
      AZ rėmėjas

• 2007 01 07

So there from deepest shadows MxM made her appearance on this test.

You are Sparda! Little is known about you other than the fact that one day you awoke to justice and defeated the armies of darkness to defend humanity. After you sealed the door to the demon world as well as your own power you settled down with a woman named Eva and bore twin sons. Nobody knows what you final fate was, but it is presumed you are dead. Tough luck.

Liek, wow.

Comment

• Miki-chan
        DMC maniac
        • 2007 04 16

Vergil

Comment

• Calyx Deuced
          Narys

• 2006 12 06

Virgis

Comment

• dattebayo
            random fangirl syndrome

• 2007 11 18

Lady... and entire series i cry... bleeh -__-;; NORIU VIRGIAUS!!!!

Comment

• SinEater
              Šizofrenikė

• 2008 08 01

You are Lady! Creative name huh? Your true name is Mary, but you reject that title because it was given to you by a man obsessed with becoming the devil A.k.A. your father. He killed your mother with his bare hands and for that you hunt him down without mercy. Justice is eventually served when your father, who was just expelled from hell, lands right in front of you and you shoot him in the face. Afterward you cry. In the entire series you cry the most. But that is nothing to be ashamed of, after all "Cry" is in the title of the game
              Hey,Feed Me!

Comment

• Colla
                >.<
                • 2007 08 10

Oh my devil, Im Trish

You are Trish! You are the splitting image of Eva, Dante and Vergils mother. You only look like her because you were designed to by the dark lord Mundus. You bust into Dante's shop, beat the crap outta him and then ask for his help. You lead him to Mallet Island where you betray him. He only spares you because you look like his mother. You eventually make the ultimate sacrifice to save Dante and through Dantes tears you are revived (haven't you led an interesting exsistence). In the end you team up with Dante and become his partner, but you mysteriously disappear in DMC2. You must have not had a large fan base. That sucks.

Comment

• Bestija
                  Naujokas
                  • 2006 08 31

You are Sparda! Little is known about you other than the fact that one day you awoke to justice and defeated the armies of darkness to defend humanity. After you sealed the door to the demon world as well as your own power you settled down with a woman named Eva and bore twin sons. Nobody knows what you final fate was, but it is presumed you are dead. Tough luck.

Comment

• _dZes_
                    Music's in my soul
                    • 2008 01 22

You are Dante! You are one hell of a stylish, trash talking demon slayer! You don't take sh** from anyone and you've got power to boot. You suffer from a deep self loathing because of your demon and human heritage. However it is your deep hatred of demons that is your drive. You also tend to be indifferent and despite your loathing for your father you have a need to serve justice just as he did.

Yay!!!
                    http://r1.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=54269

Comment

• Juki
                      Naujokas
                      • 2007 10 27

Bah!Aš Vergil'as
                      sigpic
                      Yeah, he's always watching...

Comment

• Auste
                        =^.^=

• 2008 12 03

You are Dante! You are one hell of a stylish, trash talking demon slayer! You don't take sh** from anyone and you've got power to boot. You suffer from a deep self loathing because of your demon and human heritage. However it is your deep hatred of demons that is your drive. You also tend to be indifferent and despite your loathing for your father you have a need to serve justice just as he did.

Comment

• TeisusKas
                          Animal Liberation

• 2008 12 04

Dante

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
                          Smart Boy Alex

Comment

• jicku
                            Naujokas
                            • 2009 01 29

Kažkas naujo
                            You are Jester! You are quite the clown aren't you? You enjoy hobbies that include dancing, story telling and spanking! You are the true comic relief of the DMC series. You end up helping Dante on his way to the Lair of Judgment and then single handedly take down Dante, Vergil and Lady. Your only downside is that you and Arkham are one and the same. Aside from that you are a great trickster and always love to laugh. I have to applaud you. Well done, sir, well done!
                            Tačiau, tai nepanašu į mane.

Comment

• zeke
                              trust me i'm engineer

• 2009 01 02

You are Vergil! My congrats to you my friend. You are, in my opinion, the best DMC character. You are a cold and self-disciplened demon. Even though both human and demon blood mingle in your viens you stay true to your demon heritage. You also suffer from the same self loathing that Dante does, but unlike Dante you seek ultimate power to justify your exsistence. You also think you are entitled to the power of Sparda because you are his son (first born might I add). Unfortanatly in the end you are defeated by Dante and in your weakened state you challenge the prince of darkness. What ensued after you charged into battle is unknown. However, after that enigmatic event you become Nelo Angelo and serve Mundus.
                              S_T

Comment

• henriax
                                Naujokas
                                • 2009 03 01

You are...

You are Nelo Angelo! You are the strong silent type. Your speech is limited to laughing and grunts, but thats okay. You make up for this in power. Your name translated means "Black Knight", but the game designers made a mistake in the translation. Where the L in Nelo should be replaced by an R. Oh well close enough. Now that your name history and speaking habits are out of the way we can talk about YOUR history. You essentialy are a corrupted Vergil. After your fight with Mundus 20 years ago you have become his faithful servant. You have three run ins with Dante, the first of which you are victories in, but as with Vergil in your third confrontation you are defeated. You live(d) by honor and you were very brave. Your status right now is deceased, although I like to believe that you exploding into a bright light is not the end for you and that you shall return. Someday...

nu, pirmi 4 sakiniai geri bet tokiau tai nk nesupratau apie ka kalba

Comment

Working...