Which Devil May Cry Character Are You (Guys and Girls Welcome)

Collapse
X

• Laikas
  • Rodyti
Clear All
  • Aequus
    Spam is your friend!

• 2009 07 09

Spoileris:

You are Dante! You are one hell of a stylish, trash talking demon slayer! You don't take sh** from anyone and you've got power to boot. You suffer from a deep self loathing because of your demon and human heritage. However it is your deep hatred of demons that is your drive. You also tend to be indifferent and despite your loathing for your father you have a need to serve justice just as he did.

Yup. And I like to kick doors, just like Dante in DMC3 did.

Comment

• Aucci
      Naujokas
      • 2009 07 25

Trish. xD Yay. x3x
      I am weird and i love it. x3

Comment

• winry3
        hahahahaha! niam :DD

• 2009 02 18

Trish!Hell yeah,that's me!!!!!
        Not bad...

Comment

• Meduteja
          Narys

• 2009 03 29

"Alright then that should do it. Now, just out of curiousity, who is your favorite DMC character? "

Nuo sito klausimo viskas ir priklauso man atrodo . Nes as pasirinkau favorite Nelo Angelo ir man rezultata rodo Nelo Angelo . o kai tarp favorites pasirinkau Jester man buvo Jester rezultatas :/

Comment

• eliona999
            Naujokas
            • 2009 04 05

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You are Nelo Angelo! You are the strong silent type. Your speech is limited to laughing and grunts, but thats okay. You make up for this in power. Your name translated means "Black Knight", but the game designers made a mistake in the translation. Where the L in Nelo should be replaced by an R. Oh well close enough. Now that your name history and speaking habits are out of the way we can talk about YOUR history. You essentialy are a corrupted Vergil. After your fight with Mundus 20 years ago you have become his faithful servant. You have three run ins with Dante, the first of which you are victories in, but as with Vergil in your third confrontation you are defeated. You live(d) by honor and you were very brave. Your status right now is deceased, although I like to believe that you exploding into a bright light is not the end for you and that you shall return. Someday...
            nesamone...
            sigpic

Comment

• Vijola
              Sweet
              • 2008 03 25

You are Lady! Creative name huh? Your true name is Mary, but you reject that title because it was given to you by a man obsessed with becoming the devil A.k.A. your father. He killed your mother with his bare hands and for that you hunt him down without mercy. Justice is eventually served when your father, who was just expelled from hell, lands right in front of you and you shoot him in the face. Afterward you cry. In the entire series you cry the most. But that is nothing to be ashamed of, after all "Cry" is in the title of the game.

Netiesa bet idomi istorija

Comment

• GaX__
                OH MY GOD
                • 2009 06 18

You are Arkham! Your tall, bald and have a tumor on the side of your face, but you have good features however. You are very dignified and have a sophisticated vocabulary. You also have a split personality. But the highlight of your life was the short period of time you had the power of Sparda. You were on top of the world, that is until you became a enormous blob, got defeated by the sons of Sparda and after a 300 foot drop from the sky to the top of the Temin-ni-grue you got shot in the face by your own daughter. What a way to go.

Way to go, Arkham!

Comment

• widelle[PD]
                  PerfectionDoll
                  • 2008 11 15

You are Dante! You are one hell of a stylish, trash talking demon slayer! You don't take sh** from anyone and you've got power to boot. You suffer from a deep self loathing because of your demon and human heritage. However it is your deep hatred of demons that is your drive. You also tend to be indifferent and despite your loathing for your father you have a need to serve justice just as he did.
                  http://widelle.mybrute.com

Comment

• Mao
                    a.k.a. Lzq

• 2006 07 25

You are Vergil! My congrats to you my friend. You are, in my opinion, the best DMC character. You are a cold and self-disciplened demon. Even though both human and demon blood mingle in your viens you stay true to your demon heritage. You also suffer from the same self loathing that Dante does, but unlike Dante you seek ultimate power to justify your exsistence. You also think you are entitled to the power of Sparda because you are his son (first born might I add). Unfortanatly in the end you are defeated by Dante and in your weakened state you challenge the prince of darkness. What ensued after you charged into battle is unknown. However, after that enigmatic event you become Nelo Angelo and serve Mundus.

Oh hell yeah. Vergil > All.
                    I, GARLAND, WILL KNOCK YOU ALL DOWN!

Comment

• Ayami
                      Menas buti savimi.

• 2009 05 10

You are Vergil! My congrats to you my friend. You are, in my opinion, the best DMC character. You are a cold and self-disciplened demon. Even though both human and demon blood mingle in your viens you stay true to your demon heritage. You also suffer from the same self loathing that Dante does, but unlike Dante you seek ultimate power to justify your exsistence. You also think you are entitled to the power of Sparda because you are his son (first born might I add). Unfortanatly in the end you are defeated by Dante and in your weakened state you challenge the prince of darkness. What ensued after you charged into battle is unknown. However, after that enigmatic event you become Nelo Angelo and serve Mundus.

Aaaaaaa!

Comment

• Squalleh
                        .MØNSOON.

• 2009 01 12

You are Jester. Argh, why so serious, son? =_=

Comment

• Reshef
                          Bitter sweet

• 2008 10 03

You are Vergil!
                          XD, dariau testa taip kad ir butu Vergil, best DMC char ever XD

Comment

• Miyuki-san
                            I am who I am

• 2009 03 01

Arkham!!
                            I'm not tall and I AM NOT BALD, duh..!!
                            bet smagus testukas xDD

Comment

• Laarf
                              mastermind.

• 2009 06 23

Spoileris:

▲
                              ▲ ▲
                              Spoileris:

Comment

• Lazy Ninja
                                Very very LAZY
                                • 2009 08 10

Pfft Dante...

Comment

Working...