Collapse
X

• Laikas
  • Rodyti
Clear All
  • GranRey
    Kažką pamiršęs.

• 2008 11 01

Ninja. You fight with speed, and quickness. You're very lethal and sometimes it's hard to tell whether you're a Ninja or an Assassin. Ninjas used many weapons. And forms of martial arts. They keep to themselves and do things very quietly.

Yep, I like it.

Comment

• araminas
      Lone wolf

• 2008 06 16

Samurai. You're a noble person who fights with skill and swiftness. You fight for what you know is right and you fight with great honor. You are a very respectable person.
      My top 3 anime:

1.One piece 2.Katekyo Hitman Reborn 3.D. Gray Man

Comment

• zeo
        forumo idiotas
        • 2008 10 30

Assassin. You're a cold blooded killer. You fight with no feeling and kill with no regret. Sometimes it is for money, which relates you to a bounty hunter. Other than that, you fight with only one thought on your mind. To kill.

Comment

• IVXXX
          Let's do a barrel roll!
          • 2008 03 07

Assassin. You're a cold blooded killer. You fight with no feeling and kill with no regret. Sometimes it is for money, which relates you to a bounty hunter. Other than that, you fight with only one thought on your mind. To kill.
          I want to go on a date! We'll play MMORPGs all night long! And then I want you to confess your love to me by saying 'let's grind together, baby!

Comment

• Original_Prankster
            Mr. Mojo Risin'

• 2008 11 04

Pretty Nice
            Don't forget kids: the higher your postcount, the bigger your penis is!
            There's the known. And there's the unknown. And what separates them is the door, and that's what I want to be. I want to be the door.'- Jim Morrison, 1967.

Comment

• Lutale
              Naujokas
              • 2008 10 27

Witch. Do you study witchcraft? If not, maybe you should start. You'd be good as a witch. Witches can cast spells and make potions and cures. They are not social and they are usually very horrid creatures. A witch does not take well to people and often finds pleasure from torturing humans and animals that trespass over her property. They usually live alone unless accompanied by a crow or a black cat. Otherwise they live by themselves, usually seeking refuge in a nearby bog, cave, or old house located deep in the woods.

Comment

• Fruits Punch Samurai
                Proxizmas

• 2008 06 18

Samurai. You're a noble person who fights with skill and swiftness. You fight for what you know is right and you fight with great honor. You are a very respectable person.

Comment

• mylichka
                  laižiakas į skruostą

• 2007 12 28

Me - another samurai
                  Ass.as.sin.

Comment

• Lucion666
                    Forumo maniakas

• 2007 04 08

Comment

• miyu_futakamori
                      Naujokas
                      • 2008 09 11

I'm samurai, blyn ne veltui mokausi kendo kovos meno Sirokomles vidurinej.radau savo stihija

Comment

• Kea
                        Rašytojas

• 2008 10 06

samurajus

MyAnimeList

Comment

• ResuEmanon
                          Bohemian Vagabond
                          • 2007 06 02

Magic User. Whether you're a magic knight, or an elf. You use magic. You differ from witches because you are not all bad. Magic Users often use their powers for justice.

Na, kazkas i ta puse...
                          To be strong...? It isn't about being able to fight others, it's about being able to fight ghosts of your self.

Comment

• krapija
                            Cadavariffic

• 2008 03 08

Bounty Hunter. You seek out adventure and an extreme career. You're a Bounty Hunter. You capture humans who have commited serious crimes and recieve a hefty amount of cash for their capture. Wanted dead or alive, it doesn't matter to you. It's money. It takes brains and guts to chase down some of the most wanted criminals on the planet.

Nors mieliau būt dideliu padaru, su dideliu ginklu ir daug skerst, bet aišku gali būt ir tokių bounty hunterių
                            Sorry, but I don't plan on dying anytime soon.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Dieucra

http://www.last.fm/user/bombska

Comment

• DIX
                              エドワード

• 2008 08 22

Bounty Hunter. You seek out adventure and an extreme career. You're a Bounty Hunter. You capture humans who have commited serious crimes and recieve a hefty amount of cash for their capture. Wanted dead or alive, it doesn't matter to you. It's money. It takes brains and guts to chase down some of the most wanted criminals on the planet.

Spoileris:

Comment

• Spirit of Nightmare
                                !,,!_ (-_-) _!,,!

• 2008 10 17

Jei mėgsti fantastiką (nesvarbu ar sci-fi ar fantasy) užeik čia

[2010.01.21 15:03:03] Rain Dragon: šiaip tu gi pradedantysis rašytojas, tai dalių trumpumas yra atleistinas~

Comment

Working...