X

• Laikas
  • Rodyti
Clear All
  • Sfinksaslt
    Rimtas forumo narys

• 2009 01 22

meh ^^
    Paskutinis pakeitimas nuo Sfinksaslt; 2009-10-31, 14:24.
    1. Tu dabar internete
    2. Tu dabar animezona.net
    3. Tu skaitai
    5. Tu nepastebėjai, kad nėra 4-to punkto
    6. Tu dabar tai patikrinai
    7. Tu šypsais

Comment

• DevilsLittleSister
      Temporary insane
      • 2006 08 17

You are an evil elf. You like to kill and are totally oppisite from what people think of elves. But then agian your favorite class is how to kill your teacher 101
      "I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens."
      - Woody Allen

Comment

• zalia
        i see you! :3
        • 2009 01 22

ElfAngel.jpg
        You are an angel elf. You are very peaceful and don't like to fight. You are also good hearted and know how to have a good time.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiGn2OEn8-Q

Comment

• shigofumii
          cruel man
          • 2008 07 05

You are an evil elf. You like to kill and are totally oppisite from what people think of elves. But then agian your favorite class is how to kill your teacher 101.
          Nice niekad nebuciau pagalvojes.
          Destiny is waiting ,lets move foward to it.

Comment

• Latika
            Krentanti Aukštyn

• 2009 04 15

You are a demon elf. You feel misunderstood and sometimes left out. As demons usually are taken the wrong way. People my think you are evil when you are not. But still you just might be an evil demon too. You are also very artistic.

Comment

• Kuroi Tsubasa
              Department of Inquisition

• 2009 09 09

You are a demon elf. You feel misunderstood and sometimes left out. As demons usually are taken the wrong way. People my think you are evil when you are not. But still you just might be an evil demon too. You are also very artistic.

Kaip ir maniau
              No one can restrain me with logic

Comment

• Aliyah
                Stebėsiu

• 2009 10 15

life's a bitch and then you die .

Comment

• Shinpi
                  Naujokas
                  • 2009 11 21

You are an evil elf. You like to kill and are totally oppisite from what people think of elves.
                  But then agian your favorite class is how to kill your teacher 101
                  I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

Comment

• Minazuki_
                    Naujokas
                    • 2009 11 23

You are an evil elf. You like to kill and are totally oppisite from what people think of elves. But then agian your favorite class is how to kill your teacher 101

Comment

• Esquisse

You are an angel elf. You are very peaceful and don't like to fight. You are also good hearted and know how to have a good time.

Comment

• witkus
                        Take it easy

• 2009 11 21

tokio rezultato ir norejau

Comment

• Sashiri
                          Loner

• 2009 09 17

panasiai mano klasej apie mane ir galvoja
                          http://sashiri.deviantart.com/

Comment

• Arctaos
                            Naujokas
                            • 2010 01 25

Comment

• Insanity
                              Alter Ego

• 2010 01 31

You are human. You are not an elf but a human. You are normal and don't get out to much unless you really want to.

Comment

• Dedmytas
                                KYOKUGEN NI!!!

• 2008 10 21

ehh... na tarkim

Comment

Working...